Monday, June 29, 2009

The Ultimate in Multitasking

I am blogging while standing....while cooking dinner. I just have no time!

I lost 2 pounds this week! Woo hoo! The holiday weekend will be the real test.

We are officially starting the new daycare July 20th. Our kids will be assimilated into the Christian culture. LOL. I told Evan's teacher today and she cried. :( So I cried. They love him so there. I made sure to stress that it is purely financial and that we love them otherwise. So sad.

This morning while feeding Delilah, I asked Evan to tell me a story. It went like this, "Once upon a time there was a boy named Evan. He lived with Mommy and Daddy and Bear and Tyler and Daisy." "Anyone else?" "And Emowy (Emily)" "What about Delilah?" "yes" "what did Evan like to do?" "Eat breakfast." We went on like this for a while. Pretty cute.

A little bit later he said something that sounded like "Shit." I gave him THE EYE and said, "I do not like that language." Perhaps, I misunderstood him because he said with a confused frown, "But I didn't say 'Day-mit.'" LOL.

I have many other adventures to tell you about, but they will have to wait until the proverbial shit is no longer hitting the fan at work.

2 comments:

shawnandlarissa said...

Shawn wouldn't even consider Christian daycares. Maybe after a year paying for the Montessori school he'll change his mind.

Suzan said...

Daymit! You're too busy.