Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nothing much to report.

Hurry up and wait. That is the motto for my work. Slow day today. But as soon as we get some more information, it will be at a dead run again.

One of my childhood friends, Aimee, is getting married on August 2nd in Vegas. I am going to do my darnedest to get there. It will be sticky since I have another wedding I must attend on the 1st. So it will be a busy time. But so exciting!

Still managing to get out of the door on time. Getting up at 5 is rough though. This morning, I wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep. I will just have to look forward to this weekend. We have a soccer game, but it isn't until a little bit later. (Can't wait until that is done all together. Bad mommy.)

Baby D has a bit of a cold again. One week in daycare is all it takes. She is a little stuffy and her eyes are running a bit. Hopefully, she won't be getting an ear infection like her brother always does.

Evan is going to have new ear tubes put in July 1st. Poor kid. That will be a difficult situation because now he is old enough to know what is going on.

I have a new pumping buddy in the "Nursing Mother's Den." I was a little disappointed because it is so nice to not have to worry about sharing with anyone. She seems really nice. I covet her pump. It is a super nice, super expensive, Medela Hand free pump. Pumping still sucks ass. At some point, I guess it won't be worth it anymore. Yesterday, I got 9 oz. Today is shaping up to be 7 or 8 oz. When she starts eating more (hopefully), it just won't be enough. Selfishly, I want to keep going until I start to lose weight again. Ha!

Anyhow, for those who have tried to leave comments in the past, try again, because Blogger supposedly has fixed its issues. And I am planning on doing a post soon that has both of my birth stories in it. I have had a couple of people ask and I have rough drafts out there, but need to polish them up.

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

How weird to have to share a pumping room with someone else! I want to get the bra that you can use with your pump to make it hands free :).

JessiDay said...

I had that hands free bra thing and I just leaked all over the place! Maybe I wasn't doing it right!

JessiDay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.