Friday, June 26, 2009

Please don't leave me

Night before last, when I was putting Evan to bed, I was singing to him Pink's Please Don't Leave Me. (for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddZPrJ8ROto) I was singing the chorus, "Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me. I always say how much I need you." He would repeat what I had sang after each line. And then he started to sing his own lyrics, "Please don't leave me. I want to go with you. I love you." It was hilarious. What a talented little guy.

Last night, Emily came over to help me out because we were on our own as James had to work a different shift. She and I had a good time...made roasted red pepper wraps with feta and spinach. Yummy. Then brownies with ice cream. All weightwatchers friendly :) We were hoping to get watch True Life I am Pregnant with Twins or 16 and Pregnant....but MTV was only playing Michael Jackson stuff. Boo.

I think MJ was very talented and very damaged. It is sad that there is a whole generation of people who don't remember him before he hacked up his face and (allegedly) started touching little boys. But I don't want to watch MJ videos all night. Darn it.

I have a ton to do today before my boss comes back Monday. Better get cracking. Donuts for new staff at 9:30 woo hoo!

No comments: