Saturday, June 20, 2009

Some Evan-isms

Yesterday, the boy lifted my shirt and said, "I think you have another baby in there." Ha. Thanks, kid. I am trying. LOL.

He and I went to the park near our house yesterday afternoon. He was a "grumpy troll" who lived on the "grumpy troll bridge." I wasn't allowed to cross the grumpy troll bridge. He told me I had to stay over under the "umbrella" which was really sort of a turret. So I told him I was a pretty pretty princess in a castle. He said, "Oh, that's great!" LOL.

He went to soccer today with James. He played for a little while until he fell on his face. And then he was done. We are still struggling with potty training. I bought a big box of cheap toys from the target dollar bins and he was intrigued. But not enough to poop in the potty. I don't know what we are going to do. Maybe we will have to outsource. Hire someone to come in and potty train him. Supernanny, where are you?

Miss Delilah is sick again. She has another cold. She is sneezing and throwing up the mucus in her throat. Poor baby. Poor me. It only means that I am going to get yet another disease from her. She is sitting in front of me on the desk in the Bumbo seat. She thinks that since I am in front of her all is well. But I can still bloggy blog while keeping her company.

We are off to Evan's BFF, Chase's 3rd birthday party this evening. Should be fun. We enjoy that family's company.

No comments: