Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mornings Suck!

I am really forking tired today. Delilah woke at 2 last night to eat, but I had a really hard time going back to sleep because I had another headache in my cheek/teeth area. Ouch. It must be sinuses. I could feel/hear things shift in there. If it gets bad again today, I will go off to the doctor. A bagel would have made it all better this morning :(

This morning, Delilah was happily sitting in her chair, talking to Evil Pooh. Evan said, "Here's she pacifier!" (He gets she/her mixed up.) And he ran over to give it to her. I said, "Be gentle, ok?" And before I could say anything else, he hooked a finger in her mouth and forced it open. LOL. I said, "no, no, no, no!" Evan said, "She not opening she mouth!" Luckily, Delilah just took it all in stride.

Still slow at work today. Going to go to lunch this afternoon. Worried about finding something on plan.

1 comment:

shawnandlarissa said...

I hope you found something yummy to eat :)