Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ah, home

I went all the way to work today. Went down at 9 am to pump....and realized that I left some integral parts of the pump at home. Sooooo....I had to drive all the way home. Now I am teleworking. Which isn't so bad. I am missing getting to have Indian for lunch. As part of our Diversity month, they are eating indian food and watching "Slumdog Millionaire."

Yesterday, I went to that Christian daycare. It wasn't bad. The teachers seemed nice. The facility is HUGE. They do teach a bible story a day...and pray before meals....but I could live with that. I think we are going to go to their open house this weekend. They will even have pony rides.

Last night, Evan complained of a headache so Emily gave him a bandaid for his head. Then a little later he was crying, so I went up to his room. Poor thing was sitting on the floor crying. He said, "I think I am going to throw up." So we ran to the bathroom. I saw him bending over as we walked in....so I tried to catch it. LOL. It was totally second nature. Needless to say, he didn't make it, and my hands couldn't catch it all. So there was some clean up involved. I don't know if he just had an upset tummy or what. But he was fine this morning.

Miss D was sleeping very fretfully last night. She kept partially waking and stirring. It kept me up for a while. She seemed ok this morning too. So, I don't know. They are ganging up on me. :)

1 comment:

Suzan said...

It tickles me somehow to know that you, of all people, are catching puke with your bare hands! Gotta love it