Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait

Hurry up and wait. it is what the government is all about. Is why GSA has to hurry up and spend $22 million on our stupid building fixing things that don't need to be fixed to fix the economy. My slow days of work are over as of tomorrow. My big boss called today and said that our requesters on the Hill want a testimony next month as opposed to the report we were publishing in September. So first thing tomorrow, I need to start revamping our report to become a testimony. Yowza. So I may not get to blog as much as I would like. I am going to try though. When my boss gets back from her vacation next week the poop will hit the fan.

I am intrigued by Twitter. But I can't figure it out. When I read people's twitter pages it doesn't make any sense. Oh well :P.

3 comments:

Suzan said...

I'm supposedly at work now and being very unwork- like. I've actually gained weight this past week and have been really mindful of what I put in my mouth. Thought you'd like to know that:)

shawnandlarissa said...

I don't really "get" Twitter. I have an account. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Twitter--I'm told I must do this, but am clueless. It's a boomer thing, I think. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! C