Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Back

Whew! Three months goes by so quickly. Today has been sort of a whirlwind. Lots of folks stopping by. Hundreds of emails to sort through. But now it is kind of quiet. My assignment is at very near the exact same point as when I left. The draft has evolved but is very close to the same. I got a really nice email from my staff person (who got promoted while I was gone) thanking me for teaching her so much. Very nice.



I had to leave my little peanut behind today. I am wondering how she is doing but don't want to call to torture myself. I am sure she is very tired because she got up so early this morning (I got up at 3:30...she ate and then slept til 5:30). I have been pumping today...but not really getting much. A total of 6 oz. Pumping just plain sucks. But at least I get some time to go read a magazine. I need to drink more water I suppose. If only water was caffeinated. I am thinking of my little one a lot. This is her picture for her passport when we go on a cruise in October.

I got to go to lunch with some friends. I want to hit all of my favorite places once before I have to start dieting...so I can fit into my pants. There was a pregnancy explosion after I left. 4 girls are pregnant here...one with twins.

I have a lot that I want to write....I haven't had time for so long. So be checking back here for more :)

No comments: