Monday, June 15, 2009

Feeling Lighter

Well, I started my diet yesterday. I was HONGRY. I even felt a little crappy. I hope that I am still eating enough with the milk production. WW allows me to have 5 extra points a day....should be 10, but since I am pumping, I erred on the side of caution. I wanted a bagel and cream cheese and my diet coke this morning. Instead, I was good. I even had some Mother's Milk tea this morning to try to stimulate milk production. Here is my status so far. I want to get down to my prepregnancy weight before our big vacation in October.




We had a nice weekend. Evan played in his soccer game on Saturday. He seemed to enjoy himself a bit more this time. We had my dad, and Emily and Madeline over for dinner Saturday night before their big concert.

Yesterday, Evan and I went to the grocery store. He was a good boy so he got to ride the horse at the end. Another little boy didn't get to ride the horse, so Evan was supposing that may be that little boy wasn't good. As we walked to the car he said, "Yesterday (which to Evan is any day prior to today), I wasn't good." I said, "Yeah, did you have a bad day?" He said, "Yeah, broke my heart." LOL. Later when I was telling James the story, Evan said, "My heart is fixed."

This week is going to be on the boring side, I am afraid. Evan has his pre-op appointment on Wednesday, so I am going to work from home after that. And Thursday is our office picnic. That will be fun....but it seems so far off.

No comments: