Thursday, June 18, 2009

Since I have a minute...

I am home. Waiting for dinner to cook. I somehow turned the oven off after preheating it. So dinner sat in there for 30 minutes just chilling. Gah. Evan is watching TV. Miss D is sleeping off her daycare hangover.

I went to my work picnic today. We do it in conjunction with Diversity Month, so the offerings were American BBQ, Spaghetti, Tamales, and Korean Flank Steak. All delicious....not so good on the tummy all together. Although my family will tell me that nothing agrees with me. LOL. There were two pinatas (I know there is supposed to be a tilde above the n but don't know how to do that here)...one for kids, one for adults. The adult one had candy and alcohol shooters in it. I had to miss out because my boobs were going to explode. It was a nice time. I had a hard time sticking to the plan. But I just tried not to overeat. I did, however, have two brownies and two mini cookies. These picnics make it incredibly hard to say how many points I actually ate. Because there were tastes of so many little things. I may say 20 points for it all.

I made Evan a poo poo treasure chest today. I bought a bunch of little crappy toys and put it all in a box so that when he poops on the potty he can pick out something. We will see. He was intrigued and went to try to poop immediately, but to no avail.

Looking forward to sleep tonight. My sinus seems to have cleared. Delilah is recovering nicely from her ear infection. Poor kiddy.

No comments: