Monday, August 31, 2009

I am sitting outside with the laptop while the cleaning ladies clean my house. I am working from home today. This is the life! It is nice and cool out here. The only downside is the glare on the computer screen.

I took Delilah to the ENT today. Poor baby has thick fluid behind her eardrum. She is getting little movement of the eardrum...so that means she is probably hearing like she is underwater. Poor kiddo. The doctor did recommend that she get tubes sooner than later. If this were the winter with all her ear infections, the doc would recommend to wait out the summer. But since she got this many in the winter....waiting would only prolong the inevitable. Plus, she just isn't gaining the way she should. Poor Peanut!

I still haven't been able to go back to running. My knees are still bothering me. I think I further pissed them off today when the cleaning ladies showed up while I was peeing upstairs and I tried to run down to the door. Not good.

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Poor little thing. I hope that this helps and that they can get her in soon!