Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Not a journal

I have been having trouble writing. I think of this as a journal of sorts so that I can remember these times with the kids. I wrote in a journal for years. But clearly, since this is a public forum, not everything can be written about. And lord knows I have trouble only telling part of a story. LOL.

Saturday, Delilah and I made the long trek to Greeley for a baby shower for a college friend, Larissa. It was really nice to see her and I can't wait to meet her little one. Delilah slept the whole way there and the whole way back. And she was super good at the shower.

When I came back, my little sister Madeline, and her boyfriend Brett came over. And then Emily came over too. It was a little while before James and Evan came back from their big day at the children's museum. James grilled up some burgers and we had a nice time with our family.

Sunday, James and I took the kids to the park and the bookstore. Evan had fun tearing around the playground. Delilah had fun being strapped to me in the Moby wrap.

And now it's Wednesday. I ran this weekend, and again on Monday. I am probably going to wait until tomorrow to run again. My knees have been bothering me.

I am working from home today because I think Delilah's ears are bothering her again. So we have a doctor's appointment pretty soon. I will pick her up at daycare and then take her to the doctor. and then hopefully back to daycare again.

2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Glad that Delilah did such a great job on her first long outting :).

shawnandlarissa said...

It was really good to see you. We'll have to make that a more regular occurrence :)