Friday, August 14, 2009

Best Laid Plans

Today is Great Uncle John's funeral. I had planned to take the kids to daycare and then work from home until the funeral. Well, Delilah has a slight fever and they said she was fussy yesterday...so probably her ears. So I took the kids to daycare and could only get a doctor's appointment for right before the funeral. So. All this for not. I feel badly because it is important to go be a part of my family with James. But, Delilah could get worse over the weekend again. Can't plan around these kids.

Evan saw some kids playing basketball on the way home and said, "Look at those basketball poops." LOL. What an interesting world he lives in. He gets to have a splash day today at daycare. I don't know how much fun that will be without grass to play in, but whatever.

No comments: