Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blurg.

I have a food obsession. I love it. I like to cook it, eat it, love it. What's the point of eating crappy food?

However (comma) I have about 15 extra baby pounds around my middle that need to go away. See that ticker over to the left...yeah, I have about 2 months get get my butt in shape. See the other ticker? It isn't accurate anymore. I gained after my last weekend of debauchery. So, I am going to start again on Sunday. The toughest part for me is breakfast right now. I don't have time to eat at the house. So I almost always am stopping somewhere on the way to work. Once I get to work, I don't feel like I have a lot of time to eat there either. My old standby for breakfast is cereal...and I don't really have time even for that.

My coworker and I said that we would start working out together in the "gym" downstairs. That's Step 1 to working out. (Step 2 is bringing clothes and shoes; Step 3 is making a cardio mix on my iPod....last time I only made it to Step 3).

Evan is with David and Linda, David, and David's girls today (whom Evan calls lovingly, his cousins...or sometimes his "brothers."). They are going to have a full day. I was supposed to be in the office today but made it nearly to work before realizing that Daisy hadn't been let out. So by the time I came back, I didn't have it in me to drive all the way downtown.

1 comment:

shawnandlarissa said...

I always eat breakfast at my desk. And I keep cereal and milk at the office for days I don't have time for anything else