Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Looooong day here again at work. We are at the point in our process where we get comments back from the agency and have to respond to them. Luckily, the comments were not showstoppers. But it has been a long day, nonetheless.

Last night, James suggested pizza so I wouldn't have to cook. I counter-suggested Subway because of my diet. Evan piped up, "I want Subway! I want to eat fresh!" Ok, clearly we are in need of an intervention from Nickelodeon. I wonder what he thinks "fresh" is because he kept wanting to eat it all evening long.

This morning, Evan told me about a dream he had about Sponge Bob in the water. It was scary. And he told me, "You need to get your boy a snack." LMAO. A laugh a minute, that one.

Emily is coming over for dinner tonight, I think. I don't know what we will make, but I bet it will be yummy!

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Hopefully after our trip he will have happy dreams of Disney World :).