Friday, August 21, 2009

Week Has Gone By

I have been busy here at work. Just minor details, but it seems to eat up the whole day.

I ran Monday night and then last night. Last night was brutal because it was so warm. But I did it. Finished Week 1 of the Couch to 5K challenge. So on to Week 2. Last night my hips (not muscles, but the joints) were killing me. I may need to get new running shoes or something. My body is clearly not used to the beating it takes during the run.

Emily came over and made dinner while I was running last night. Really nice to run home and have dinner ready.

The kids are doing well. Delilah is just finishing up her latest antibiotic this weekend and now she has another cold. So I am sure that will mean another ear infection. And I can't seem to get an appointment with the ENT. They will call me when they have one available, they say. :( She is so happy and sweet these days. I feel sad that I miss most of her day while she is at school. By the time I pick her up, she is so tired, she usually goes right to bed. She has been getting up about 3 times a night. But last night was only once! I needed it!

Evan has been doing pretty good. A better week at school this week. We have had some tears. He was telling me that there was a picture of Tyler on the fridge. I said "Where?" He said, "By your boob!" LOL. He has been BIG into puzzles lately. He can put them together pretty quickly. He tried to climb the fridge a couple mornings ago because I put something in time out on top of it. He did pretty good too. Was about half way up when the door opened. He has been having an imaginary Gary (the meowing snail from spongebob) follow him around occasionally. Gary was sitting next to him in the car.
I have a baby shower up in Greeley tomorrow. My first trip up there in quite sometime. Maybe since Christmas 2007? Yowza. Happy showers, Larissa :) I think I am going to bring D. Her longest car trip to date. We will see how that goes. I hope they are serving some alcohol :P

No comments: