Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We got Delilah's ear tube surgery scheduled for September 14th. I guess they thought it was serious enough to push it right along. I will be glad to give her some relief. Poor baby. She was up 4 times last night. I am a walking zombie. The only thing that keeps me going is Diet Coke.

September is shaping up to be a CRAZY month. Blink 182 concert. Evan is starting some swimming lessons soon. My 30th birthday. Our 6 year anniversary. James is in a wedding. We have Day out with Thomas the Train (and Evan's bff, Chase!). Evan's MRI.... Yowza.

I just keep making tons of lists to remember everything.

Evan, Delilah, and I are headed to my folks' house this weekend. It will be Delilah's first trip there and her first night away from home. I hope she does well. Emily is riding with us to help me out...and we will meet Madeline there. I hope it is fun weekend and my kiddos aren't too weirded out by change. Evan is excited about playing with "his" truck.

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Sounds like a fun weekend :). Take lots of pictures!

shawnandlarissa said...

Ooh! Blink 182. I'm jealous

Suzan said...

Can't wait to see my babies (you included)