Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waiting.

As many of you know, I have a thing about punctuality. I am almost always on time. Usually early (except to work...how does that happen?). Comcast gave me a window of 1 - 3 that they would be here...with a call 30 minutes ahead of time. Well, we are now 20 minutes before the window is over. And I am going to have to go get the kids in a bit. Oh well. They are a bad company.

Last night I was up too late waiting for them to call me back. They finally called at 9:40! Evan was still awake then. Not sure why he was up so late in his room. He called me in to wipe him at about 9:15. I said, "What are you still doing up?" "I hungry, mama." Yes, well that is because you never eat what I make for dinner. I got him a cheese stick and he told me that the moon was broken. He showed me out his window where the moon is either waxing or waning.

My baby girl is always so tired when she gets home from school that it is pretty much straight to bed. I miss getting to play with her. I guess that is what the weekends are for. Anyhow, back to waiting....

1 comment:

Suzan said...

I'm laughing a lot. BTW, it's waxing.