Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Healthy Self Esteem


Yes, he is saying, "Mommy, my penis is big." And, yes he is referring to the puzzle he is holding to his crotch. Just another hilarious day.

I also had to laugh when Evan got mad at me for making him go to the bathroom prior to starting a movie. He called me an "old man." I did laugh. And he saw me. But it was new and original compared to "baby head." LMAO.

I am home early today because Delilah was not feeling well. She was crying nonstop at daycare. The dr. wants her to stay on antibiotics until the surgery. Tomorrow is her pre-surgery appointment.

And a picture of my girl for good measure:


2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

LOL, that will be a great one to blackmail him with someday ;).

Unknown said...

You have the most hilarious little boy ever! I love it!