Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well, I guess that's progress...

Evan told me tonight, "After you read me a story, I will poop in the potty." He hadn't pooped all day (had two pee accidents at daycare). And he did. I read him a story and went downstairs and he was already calling me back up because he pooped. He was very proud of himself. And got in the treasure chest for some sidewalk chalk. (He told me, "This was my dream!") Five minutes later he was calling me again. More poop. Which resulted in a squirt gun. He told me then, "I will poop some more." I told him not to force it if he didn't have to go. Another five minutes went by. More poop. This time a watercolor set. LOL.

After an hour (of blissful knitting and watching crappy Tori and Dean) I headed up to get myself ready for bed and Evan was calling out for me. I had forgotten to turn off his night light. But I smelled poop in his room. Sure enough. More poop. LOL. I gave him a shocked face and he said, "Holy moly!" I brought him one of the smaller treasures...a little plastic lion. He is in there now roaring in his bedroom.

No comments: