Saturday, July 25, 2009

Holy Moley

Life is always getting in the way of blogging. Yesterday, I went to the dermatologist in the morning. I wanted to get a skin check because of all the weird pregnancy skin things that popped up--including this pink raised mole that appeared during pregnancy. Dr. was concerned and took it off. I guess they will biopsy and get back to me. So I got two stitches on that. It is a little sore. Evan wanted to "touch it a little bit. Little bit, mama." Uh, no.

Yesterday, I also took Miss D to the doctor for another ear infection. So we will be visiting the ENT for her in the near future. Fun.

Today, Evan said two things that you would hope you would never hear your kid say (and you know if *I* am saying that... you really really don't want to hear them say it). First, this morning James and Evan were play fighting. I should also preface by saying that Evan still gets his prepositions confused sometimes...says "shut off" instead of "shut up" and the like. So he was with James and he started to yell, "I am going to beat you off, Daddy." LOL. James asked him to never say that again. LMAO.

Then, later today, I stood up from the couch and he laid down on my seat when I wasn't looking and I accidentally sat on him. He thought that was pretty funny, so he kept laying on my seat and yelling, "Sit on my face, mama! Sit on my face!" Oh the giggles that me, James, and Emily had about that. Of course laughing only encourages him.

James and I got new phones today. Super cool. And they work in the house. Extra special.

My grandma came up to meet Delilah today. That was pretty neat. When I told Evan that it was my grandma, he kept asking if it was Grandma Suzan. So he is totally getting the concept that Suzan and Jerry are my mom and dad.

Anyhow, I suppose I should get to bed. We are taking the kids for pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jennifer Baldovinos said...

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard at what Evan said! So funny!

shawnandlarissa said...

OMFG! That's something you never expect to hear your child say, LOL