Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Don't Got For.

Evan informed me today that I "got for" to give him water at bedtime. I got for a lot today. I didn't have training pants for him to go to school today. I got for to water the flowers in my planter all week. Dead. Sheesh. It is hard being the person who has to remember everything. I am exhausted.

We are getting close to not having my work assignment hanging over my head soon. Whew! James had late training tonight, so Emily came over to help me out. She is awesome. I could deal with a fussy Delilah (shots) while she gave Evan a bath. Made my evening bearable.

If I make it through this summer, it will be a miracle! This weekend is the shower I am helping to throw my coworker. I have a lot of prep work for that. I think we also have to get the kids' passports soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have such an awesome sister!

Jennifer Baldovinos said...

Have fun at the shower this weekend :). I need to get Jasmine's passport soon, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one that hasn't done that yet :).