Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tick Tock

I am practically sleeping sitting up at my desk. I am TIRED. Last night was a bad one. Delilah got my cold, poor baby. She was up snuffling and coughing. So I eventually went and got her and brought her into my bed. Bad idea. She continued to cough and snuffle, but kept me awake in the process. And she is now getting out of the Miracle Blanket within minutes. Time for duct tape. Good news is that she rolled over last night! First time!

After I finally fell asleep, within an hour or so, Evan woke me crying. I went in there and he was crying, "I can't put on my shirt." I assessed the situation. Yep, he had changed his whole outfit. I asked, "Did you wet your pants?" "Yes." I felt around for them and they were pretty wet. "Did it get on your bed?" "Yes" I felt the bed and it was soaking...a huge spot. He told me, "I cleaned it with water." Yes, folks, he poured water on the bed to clean it up. LOL. So I changed the sheets and went back to bed with the snuffleupagus. 5 am came way too early.

Yesterday, Evan gave me, James, and Emily fits with his description of what they do before they eat at school. *holds hand in a praying position and rocks them back and forth* "Tick tock, tick tock" *holds hands up in the air, victorious!* "Thank you, God!" Ah, assimilation. LOL.

He was also telling me that when Delilah gets bigger and turns into a boy she can play with his toys. He really wouldn't budge on the idea that she was going to be a boy. Hm.

Anyhow, it is Jennifer's birthday today. Happy Birthday to her. I wish I was going to dinner with you tonight! I will make it up to you :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Baldovinos said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. We will miss you tonight
:(