Thursday, July 16, 2009

Endings and Beginnings

The hearing was today! You can see all the details (including webcast) here:http://science.house.gov/publications/hearings_markups_details.aspx?NewsID=2543 If I had gone (nursing Delilah kept me away) I would have been sitting right in front where you see two ladies' heads. So glad to have that off my plate. We are already getting press on this. I will put up some links as they come in.

Today is the kids' last day at daycare. Evan brought Oreos to school today for his last day party. We were calling it a "Goodbye Party" but he calls it a "Goodbye birthday." He has been taking the new school issue in stride and today I figured out why. He was under the impression that James and I would be going with him to the new school. Just like we all went to the open house together. :( He was really upset to find to find out that we would not be all going together. Poor kid.

I am taking the afternoon off and will eventually go get the kids for their passports. I can't wait to get out of here :P

1 comment:

Suzan said...

Wouldn't that be fun if you all went to daycare together? That kid is a genius - a social planner for the 21st century.