Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some excitement for my Wednesday

I started having some mild contractions this morning at work. Some tightening with some cramps. After 7 in an hour, called the doctors. The nurse said that no doctors were in this morning so that I should go right to Labor and Delivery at the hospital. Yikes. That sort of freaked me out. So I drove myself down there and got all hooked up to the monitors. Yep, having tiny contractions. The midwife there said that my uterus was "irritated." Couldn't find a reason why, no bladder infection, etc. My cervix is fine. So after about three hours, they sent me away with the instructions to come back if it gets worse.

Still feeling them now and then. But not worse. So there. I am glad all is well. Baby was moving around like crazy! She is still little enough to really flop around. First the head was down, then the feet, then the back, then the butt. So really moving.

Updated: Oh and I found out that I got a 77% on my final. Not good. But combined with the scores that I got the rest of the semester, I got an A in the class. Go me!

No comments: