Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ah, the joys of pregnancy

Last night, I woke up literally choking on stomach acid. I coughed so hard I wet my pants. Gotta love pregnancy.

I did pass my glucose test. Great! Who wants a modified diet while pregnant? No, thank you.

There are about 5 people here at work today. There is nothing for me to do. I am waiting for a phone call/email from an agency that will probably not come before the holidays. I am pouting because James and Evan are out to lunch with David and Linda and I would rather be with them then stuck in here. Boo.

Tonight, I have a couple more gifts to wrap and cookies to make for Santa. I am going to work from home tomorrow, but have much more to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure can't wait to see you! (whenever that may happen) :S