Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

This morning was an exciting one here for us. I went in at Evan's (very vocal) insistence and Evan said, "Santa didn't come." I told him, "Yes, he did!" And he was shocked and excited. You can see the fun that followed.




I am feeling a little down right now. The letdown after the excitement of presents, the sugar slump, hormones, feeling lonely. James has to sleep all day in preparation of tonight's work. I have some cooking to do as well.
Evan seemed to enjoy his Christmas, so that is good. It just seems like it is going to be a long day, and a long, long weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Christmas video! That kid looked happy - and bewildered - a bewildered happiness. It seems wrong for you to not be with us Christmas morning:( And I know that it's not, but I just have trouble wrapping my head around time flying. M