Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dog Days

Whew. I am glad it is Sunday. I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow. Sadly, it will be a little late because James has court so I have to work from home in the morning. I will be one of the only ones there still though--because most people (who don't have to save their time for maternity leave) are taking both weeks off.

Today, we took Evan to see Marley and Me. It was a pretty good movie. Evan was getting a little restless the last 30 minutes or so, so I didn't get to pay as much attention as I would like. Evan really like the parts with the dog. He really was a bad dog. Worse than Daisy...lol.

Evan is firmly entrenched in playing make believe. He likes to pretend that he is a dog. A lot. He will bark to strangers and keep it up regardless of what you ask him. Evan and I took Daisy for a walk and Evan crawled a good block on his hands and knees...because he was a dog. Good times :)

We are watching Toy Story. It seems to hold Evan's attention. And like most kid's movies, it is pretty short.

No comments: