Monday, December 15, 2008

My pants are mocking me...

Yes, with every step my corderoy pants are letting me know that my thighs are bigger this week than when I bought them a couple weeks ago. Oh well, right? I am supposed to be bigger.

Yesterday, Evan was worried that it was going to be a school day and was very happy that we got to stay home. He sat next to me on the couch and said, "Mama, I am so glad you home." It cracks me up when he tries these new statements out for the first time. We braved the below zero temps and bad roads to go to the Museum yesterday. Evan had a lot of fun running from room to room to see all of the dinosaurs. When he got mad at James for something he yelled, "I not see you again, Dad-E!" It makes us laugh. When he gets really mad at James it isn't "daddy" it is "Dad-E".

Last night, I had a bunch of cookie cutters out to make some presents for co-workers, and Evan was playing with some of them...making them talk and such. It became evident that his religious training has not begun when he insisted that the angel shape was a duck. LOL.

I am still recovering from this weekend. Body is sore and I am tired. Hopefully, bed will come early tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel, Duck, Hey it works. If they only had Cars cookie cutters