Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduation

James and I graduated today. I am much too tired to enter in a description of the whole event, so I will 'sum up.' (Name that movie..). Woke at 5 and started lunch. Got my foot squashed by Sasquatch in high heels. Got my graduate degree. Woo hoo! Saw my husband get his BA after 8 years of hard work (school and otherwise). Double Woohoo! Had a nice little miniparty with my family. Got screwed by Michaels.

The best part of the day was by far that Evan was convinced that since we were all together and there was "cake" that it was his birthday. We even sang to him and let him blow out some candles. Hilarious.

Anyhow, I promised you my squinty-eyed monster and Santa (who looks a little like Mickey Rooney, I think):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, Santa does look like mickey rooney...