Friday, January 9, 2009

Tired....

Whew. It feels like I have a parasite or something... Oh, that's right, I do! So at 30 weeks, I am starting to get a lot of "Oh you look like you are ready to have this baby today." And then shocked looks when I say I still have 10 weeks to go. LOL. I am just exhausted. Of course, when you think about it, baby is about 3 lbs right now. In the next 10 weeks, it has to over double its weight. That is a lot of growing. No wonder I feel like eating every 20 minutes.

Emily was a god-send yesterday. I got home from work and played with Evan. James was in court all day (after having been up all night), so he wasn't home yet. Emily helped me by playing with Evan, getting him fed, helping me with dinner, doing dishes, and getting Evan in the bath and bed. It was really nice to have the extra set of hands. I was just too tired.

Am really glad it is Friday. Going with some coworkers to get some yummy Indian food in a few minutes. ....better take my Pepcid. LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll give this a try...
I wish I would've gotten some Indian food. I had a DQ hotdog for luch. And don't let Emily know that she was God send....That ego will swell to unseen heights.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog. You are such a good mom. I love how you are easy-going with Evan and enjoy the little things he says and does. He's a lucky little boy.

Anonymous said...

That makes me so happy that my daughters actually are god sends to each other. You're all godsends to me, too:) And you don't remember the chicken in the culvert/Bandit story?? You were just a baby.

Anonymous said...

.... some people just call me "god" others call me a "god send" :) I do what i can for the people I love he he he he he xoxo emily