Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perfect

I am in the office today after two days of teleworking. Teleworking is nice because it is low key and you can get some laundry done while you work, but it is LONELY. I like having some interaction during the day. One of the first things I do when I get to work is to peruse all my news and gossip sites. I came across this clip. Love it. I love Kate Winslet. She is a great actress and finally is getting some recognition (two Golden Globes this week!). Oprah highlights another reason to like Kate Winslet:



This morning, Evan wanted to take a Lightning McQueen car to school ("To show my friends."). He picked out a little one to take and I said, "Ok, but you will have to put it in your cubby, so you don't lose it." He put it in his pocket and said, "See, Mama, it fits perfect." There you have it. He is using adverbs (although...it should have been "perfectly" :P). My child is a genius.

He woke up terribly upset because he wet through his diaper and all over his sheets. He did NOT want me to strip his bed (he is very attached to the sheets); he wanted me to just "wipe it off." But it was on the sheets and the comforter, so it had to be done. I promised to have them dry by tonight. He was still thinking about it when we got to school because the first thing he said to the teacher was "My sheeps dirty." (Sheeps = sheets).

No comments: