Sunday, March 1, 2009

I will be glad to no longer be pregnant soon, if for no other reason than the fact that using the laptop is getting more difficult. I can't put it very close because my belly extends pretty far...and my arms are not very long.

I have a couple of Evan stories to share from this weekend. Yesterday, after going to the zoo, we were outside talking with the neighbors. Evan was playing with a tennis ball. His play really consisted more of throwing it in the road and letting Mama go get it. He saw Tyler up in the upstairs window and yelled, "Hey Tyler! Tyler, look at me! We are down here playing basketball!" LOL.

Later on in the day, he was playing with his train table. I was upstairs and looked down from the loft at him. He was clearly eating something, so I asked, "What are you eating, buddy?" He said, with a smile, "Boogers!" LMAO. Ok.

And today, randomly, he said, "I don't have any tattoos." Funny kid.

We are enjoying our weekend. Second to last weekend with only one kiddo. Yikes!

No comments: