Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Six days

I am trying to tie up all the loose ends here at work and at home. Today is 38 weeks. I am trying to enjoy the last few days of pregnancy because I doubt that I will get to experience it again. I think two is it for us. James and I will have replaced ourselves in this world, and that is enough :P Overall, it has been a decent pregnancy. Morning sickness kicked my ass....but the rest was easier than last time. No tailbone pain, no rib pain. I am still a little sad that I may not be able to experience spontaneous labor. But perhaps...I do have 6 days. I guess we will see what Friday brings at my doctor appointment.

Given March 10th, I have figured out all my leave plans. I will be out until June 1st. Seems like a long time...and not a long time. I will probably come back in time to finish out this job...especially if it drags on the way it has so far.

I don't know what we will do this weekend. Try to come up with something fun for Evan to do. If you ask him what he wants to do, he usually answers "Go to the bookstore/Target/mall." Poor kid. Have some house stuff that still needs to be done...and some baby stuff. And then Monday is my last day at work. I will work from home though. Whew. It is all drawing near.

No comments: