Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

Today, I weighed myself upon waking up and was at 128 lbs. I took a shower and went up to 129 (hair wet weight, I guess). I thought that I would just do it and see what happens. So I didn't eat breakfast, didn't drink anything. I called at 8:00. And the office was closed until 8:30. So at 8:33, I called and asked if I could come in to get weighed. She said, I could at 9:20. I said, "You are killing me here." LOL. So I went in and weighed 127! So I am ok for surgery. The doctor will likely put the order for surgery in on Friday and then the scheduler will call me in a week or so. And then she will likely put me on a list for July. :)

I am super duper happy. I went to lunch and had a nice sized lunch. And I didn't even eat all my fries :P

I think I will have some yummy food for a couple of days and then start over again. I could stand to lose a couple more pounds. Maybe 3 more. They do not come off easy though!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Way to go Jessica! I know if can be so hard. Great news!