Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Babies The Movie

Many of you know that I am a member of BzzAgent (www.bzzagent.com), a word of mouth marketing company. Companies hire BzzAgent to give people like me samples of what they are trying to market. I try it and if I love it, I spread the word (and sometimes coupons and samples!).

The newest campaign I am part of doesn't involve any samples or coupons, but I am just as excited about it. In fact, I have been wanting to see this movie since I first saw the trailer in theaters some time ago. It is called Babies. And it follows four babies in different cultures from birth to first steps. Come on now, who doesn't love babies? Plus, it totally appeals to the National Geographic lover in me.

We have Hattie. Your typical American baby in San Francisco:


Bayer who lives in Mongolia:


Mari in Japan:


And Ponijao in Namibia:


Check out the trailer for the movie, I bet you will smile at least once. :)

No comments: