Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beauty and the Beast


I finished my first knitted garment--a sweater for the baby and matching hat. I think it turned out nice! The color looks bluer here...it is more of a heather purple, I think. Today, as I was discussing a second pregnancy with a coworker surprised to be pregnant at 7 months post partum...I felt my first twinge. Excitement! I am excited to meet my baby girl. Excited to see who she will be. I looked at some pictures of Evan fresh out of the oven...and even then you could see who he is now. He was smaller, but still Evan. Yellower, but still Evan. I am getting excited!
I read Beauty and the Beast to Evan last night for the first time. He was intrigued by the story. Today, he went over and said, "There's Daddy!" and pointed at the Beast. LOL. James wasn't nearly as amused as I was.
I had to take my car to the shop today. Something is wrong with ball bearing and a unit of some sort. Stupid curb that I hit a while back...new tire and now new ball bearing and a unit of some sort. Very expensive curb. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful sweater! Great job! Evan has quite a sense of humor don't you think?

Anonymous said...

He must get that sense of humor from his Auntie Em.... :)