Monday, September 19, 2011

So I didn't watch the Emmys

But I have watched some clips this morning and read up on what happened. Sounds like I didn't miss much. :P



I want to talk about Christina Hendrick's boobs. So unoriginal, I know. I think that is all that people talk about when she comes up in conversation. I think it is lovely that a beautiful, curvy woman can exist in Hollywood. And the show Mad Men supposedly encourages women there to not be super toned or super skinny so that it sticks with a more realistic portrayal. Which is great.



But this does not look comfortable. This also looks like someone who wants to make her boobs the subject of every watercooler conversation the day after the Emmys. These boobies are screaming for help!

(photo from The Superficial)

1 comment:

Suzan said...

I love those boobs.