Monday, August 23, 2010

One Toe in the Water

I have been trying to get back in to blogging again, but gah! I am always so tired. And work has been busy. But I am back on the weight loss wagon again, so I am going to be blogging again about that.

I had my breast reduction almost 4 weeks ago. I am still not cleared for exercising, but I want to get the weight going back in the right direction. Since making weight for my surgery, I have gained 5 lbs. So half of what I lost. It is too easy to gain! Plus, I haven't been feeling fantastic because of the surgery, so I have been comfort eating.

The kids are doing great. Evan is a crack up. Last night, we were watching America's Funniest Home Videos with Emily and Brandon. A little kid in the video ran into another kid and we all laughed and groaned. And Evan laughed and yelled, "Holy $h!t!" LOL. We tried not to laugh, but it was very funny. I think he just gets caught up in wanting to hang out with the "grown ups." I am sure there are language slips, but I don't really notice them.

And little Delilah "shushed" Emily last night. It was the first time she had shushed anyone. Emily asked her, "Are you ready for bed?" And Delilah turned around and said, "Shhhhh..." Finger up to the lips and everything.

Yesterday, I had some downtime where I watched Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. It was really cute and funny. I enjoyed.

1 comment:

shawnandlarissa said...

Hope recovery's going well