Monday, August 30, 2010

Irritable

Back at work today. It is always hard to go back after a nice weekend. Saturday, we went to the zoo with the kids. I thought Delilah would enjoy because she is so into animals. And she really did enjoy it. Evan wanted only to see the alligators. Unfortunately, we only have crocs at the Denver zoo, but they did in a pinch. It is funny because that is all he could talk about, all day. But then we see them and he is like, "oh neat... Look at the spiders!" They also have this cave you walk into and you can see bats flying around. Evan FREAKED out. I told him, "Don't worry, they are behind glass." LOL. So then we get to the snakes and he tells me, "Don't worry, Mama, they are behind glass." He also has been saying, "Oh really?" to us. Like, "Evan, you have to get ready for bed." Evan: "Oh Weawwy?"

We also had Landon and Christie over. Landon removed our dead bush for us and then James grilled for us. It was a nice night.

Before I got pregnant with Delilah, I was dealing with some, what the doctors ultimately called, IBS. Basically, every so often I get really sore stomach. :( I was in major pain from sometime early Sunday morning...until really now. I didn't really have any energy yesterday. Eventually, my sweet husband had me go lay in bed and watch DVDs and he handled the evening stuff. I really didn't feel good at all. Better now, but not much.

Anyhow, I missed the Emmys last night. I watched a few clips this morning and this one really made me smile. I think I love everyone in it. :)




No comments: