Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry. So Sorry

Yeah, so...um, blogging has really fallen by the wayside. It has been 6 months since I blogged. Many reasons for it. There were some personal things going on that I couldn't make public...and since almost everything in my life is public I couldn't say anything. LOL.

Also, work has been INSANE. Insane. insane. There was a report issued recently that has gotten big attention. Our section was a part of the huge report, but it has gotten much attention. And will continue to. We are just trying to stay on top of all the changes. Plus, I write so much at work, that it is hard for me to write anymore than I already do. But I really do like to blog. I like to read back at what I wrote...it is like reading a really funny friend ;)

Another reason is facebook. Blame it on the 'book. I feel like most people keep up with me pretty well there. Do you really want more stories of my boring little life?

James and I have been doing well. We have a lot of fun together on the weekends. We try to get the kids out to do fun stuff. Like Delilah's first movie last weekend. She made it through the first hour of Rango. Then she and I left James and Evan to finish it up.

Sunday, we went with our good friends to the Melting Pot. Double date with no babies. It was tons of fun and made me wish our vacation with them were coming sooner (Disney Cruise 2013!).

The kids are doing great! Delilah will be 2 Thursday. TWO years old. I cannot believe this. She has tons of sass and talks my ear off. Evan will be 5 at the end of the month. This I also have trouble believing. He loves playing his Lego Batman game. That is pretty much all he talks about right now. A gamer at age 5. Don't know where he would have picked that up. ;)

Pictures to make up for my absence.















1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Yeah!!! So glad you are blogging again. Since I don't get on Facebook as much as I would like, this is perfect!

And BTW, don't add a year in, we are cruising in 2012, not 2013!!! :)