Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My report was issued last week, so I am officially on my new job. My new supervisor is my friend and here in Denver. So while he knows that I blog, and read my boards, and facebook, I have to be careful that I am not doing that every time he walks in my cube. But he is HQ this week, so I am blogging!

Last Friday was my 31st birthday. My birthday proper wasn't anything exciting...I was pulling double duty, working and taking care of the kids because James had an appointment. But Saturday, James had planned some special activities.

Before that, we met Evan's BFF and his mom and brother at Day Out with Thomas. Evan and his BFF were super excited to see each other. The boys seemed to have fun. And Delilah enjoyed playing at the Lego train table. It is really sort of a cluster there though. So many people go. I am kind of hoping that next year Evan will be over it (We'll see, I guess).

James had planned a small get together with Emily, Jen, Jose, and Tina (and our assorted children). Madeline surprised me by coming too! Tina brought a blow up castle and the kids (and some adults) really enjoyed that. It was a nice time and we had some good pizza and a lovely chocolate cake.

Monday was our 7 year anniversary. :) We celebrated by going out to dinner at the Melting Pot. We had a really nice time and I am happy that he is my husband.

In other big news, I started a women's fitness boot camp. It started on Monday, so I have gone twice now. It is an ass kicker for sure. It is for a month...and it is my birthday present to myself.

Now, I am not feeling 100% today. I started sneezing earlier and it has only progressed to a runny nose :( Boo. Who wants a cold? not me. Certainly not me when I am trying to work out.

I head to HQ for a couple of days next week. Haven't been able to get a decent hotel yet. So that is not fun.

1 comment:

Suzan said...

I've been checking for updates:) There is a problem with the "visual verification" on comments.