Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well, I got my motivation

I met with the plastic surgeon today regarding a breast reduction. He took some measurements of my body and asked me some questions. (Yes, I am done with children. No, no history of breast cancer. I get back aches and rashes under my breasts.) Measurement-wise, he told me that if both of my breasts were the size and length, if you will, (LMAO!) of my lefty, they wouldn't have probably covered it. But because of the size of righty, they will. You all are probably imagining me without my top on now. LOL. Anyhow, he determined that they will pay for my surgery. This is a fantastic savings! It should only cost me a surgery copay of about $300. The only catch is that I have to lose 10 lbs. before they will let me schedule the surgery. I was trying to anyhow, but now this just renews my motivation! I am going to start anew at Weight Watchers Online and really do it! The tricky parts are travel and my lunch outings.

Everyone is doing good here. We are preparing for a 4th birthday party and a 1st birthday party. A whole lot of partying. Delilah still has only one tooth (on the bottom) so she looks a little like Animal from the Muppets (thank you Brandon and Emily for making that comparison because it has now stuck!). But another one tooth is on its way on the top. Last weekend we thought maybe Evan had lost his damn mind, but he is doing better today. He is just pushing every button and boundary. And does it all with a smile. GAH! So frustrating.

I am on my way tomorrow to DC for work. Meetings with agencies. First time in a suit in 18 months!!