Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tired.

Delilah decided to wake up at 4 am this morning. SCREAMING. Poor baby. Don't really know what is bothering her, but it gets better with Motrin. So James stayed home with her today. I have to save up all the sick leave I can! Here's hoping that tonight is better!

Today was free pastry day at Starbucks. Can't pass that up. So I went and got a 2 point skinny caramel latte and then asked what the reduced fat pastry selections are. She had me at "RF Chocolate Chip Banana Bread." She also had Evan at it too. So I shared it with him. Which is a good thing because the whole slice would have been 8 points!! (as a reference, I only get 19 a day!!!) So now I am HONGRY. Only 2 hours til lunch.

Evan had some gems last night. First, while bathing him and Delilah, he put this little stacking cup over his crotch and said, "Mom, I have a chocolate penis!" Not really sure what that meant. But the possibilities are endless. Also, later around bed time, I was standing in the bathroom while he peed and he turned to me with the biggest grin and whispered, "Mom, I need PRIVACY!" Touché.

Today, I am just trying to stay awake. I have lots of little things to do. We are looking at another 6 to 12 inches of snow today and tomorrow. I am soooo ready for spring!

1 comment:

Suzan said...

Did Evan get his "privacy"? What a hoot. Little Delilah will never be sick as an adult - she will have had every bug around.