Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today is Day 1 of our new schedule. James took the kids to daycare this morning. It is a little bizarre for me because that has been my job except for the odd exception (when I was on maternity leave with Delilah for example) since Evan was born. I think I will still take them on Mondays when James is off. James will be at work until 6:00 and then head home (except on Tuesdays and Thursdays when he will go to his boxing class at 8:00). So tonight, I am on duty alone with the kids for all of Delilah feeding, Delilah bedtime, Evan dinner, Evan bath, Evan bedtime. I feel badly that James will miss the kids totally at night now. I guess we will all have to get used to the new schedule. I will probably need a glass of wine for dinner. I think I will just have leftovers myself...and give the boy a PB&J.

Delilah was up at 10, 2, and finally for good at 4. Ugh. We have to figure out a better solution. It is killing me.

I am sort of looking forward to my girls' weekend this weekend. But also will miss my family.

Long boring day, only broke up by lunch with coworkers at The Hornet. Got the Gangster Wrap. Yum.

1 comment:

Suzan said...

I simply love your new blog look! It's very fresh and pretty and so "you". Have gobs of fun on your weekend.