Friday, January 8, 2010

New Look

I decided to play with my layout a bit. I think it looks fun! With the promise of springtime on this cold cold day.

I have lunch plans today with a coworker and am looking forward to that. No idea on where we are going.

I am totally lame today and don't have much to report. I made the Pioneer Woman's Husband's favorite sandwich last night and it was really good, but my tummy is paying for it today. Too. Much. Butter.

James is home with the kids today. Possibly for the last time. Which reminds me to call the school. It looks like they will be in school 5 days a week now. James has a new schedule starting next week. It will changes our lives up a bit.

The only cute story I have is last night Evan asked to go to the "peanut store" which means the Texas Roadhouse. I told him that we couldn't go tonight, but maybe tomorrow. To which he said, "Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe (he starts every sentence with a stutter), maybe, the day after today will be tomorrow." LOL. Maybe.

No comments: