Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pee and Pennies

James' facebook post today had me giggling. It was something that Evan said this morning, "I have to wash my hands. They smell like pee and pennies."

I love that kid. He makes me laugh.

Yesterday, I went out with a friend that I have known a long time but hadn't met in real life until last night. ;) She had just finished her bar exam. We had a drink and dinner at a really nice place with good food. Mmmm. Sliders. Delicious.

After I got home, I went to say good night to Evan. He was disassembling his Cars Legos. I guess to see how they go back together. They are meant for 7 year olds, so I put them together, but he is learning now how to take them apart and put them together.

Per usual, I am trying to lose some weight. I am not a fan of WW's PointsPlus. I used WW for years, and PointsPlus is really hard to get used to. So I have been using MyFitnessPal. One thing that MFP has over WW is an Android app (WW has one but it is huge...40 MB) that you can scan bar codes and add food items using just a bar code scanner. Love. I will weigh in tomorrow to see how it went this week. I really would like to lose some weight before I go to Hawaii! I have been working out 3 days a week for a while.

And speaking of Hawaii. Our kids are going to start to think that they don't allow children there. Because we are going kid free. The idea of that red eye flight home with them makes me twitchy. But my wonderful friend Lori is getting married on my birthday. I better be honored in some way ;)

It has been exactly one year since I had my breast reduction. You can barely see my scars. I love my smaller frame.

No comments: