Monday, April 18, 2011

Keeping Busy

I am fully aware that I owe a blog or two. We have been drafting at work and are very busy...and I can't seem to bring myself to write much else on those days. Tonight Evan was giving me the "I'm Bored" speech. He kept asking to play different video games. I told him, "You don't always have to play a video game. Find something else to do." He said, "Like what?" I said, "Play with your Batman ["No"], Play with your trains ["I don't wanna."], You can help me fold laundry ["nooooo...."], I have toilets you can scrub." He then said, "Ok." I said, "Ok, what?" He said, "Ok, I want to scrub toilets." LOL. So I set him up with a rag and scrub brush, and sprayed down the toilet myself. I, then, gave him some instructions on what to do. He very seriously told me, "I know. I did this when I was 4." After the toilet, he vacuumed the living room.

2 comments:

Verdina Louisa said...

When can he come to my house?

Suzan said...

Ha! Enjoy THAT while it lasts!!!!